1st and 3rd Monday of the Month 7–9pm
“We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.” –Franklin D. Roosevelt
Family life today is not as simple as it once was: many issues are different, most of us don't have a good multigenerational support system nearby, and most of us haven't had a mentor in how to be a great biblical parent or spouse. The future is not certain but we can intentionally invest in our children and develop in them the character, vision, and secure and godly foundation they will need to stand whatever may come.
My wife and I are grateful for the people and resources that have poured into us and we want to invite you to take this marriage/parenting journey alongside us. We would like to offer our twenty years and six kids worth of wisdom and support in this area of your life. After all, we are not raising children; we are raising parents for our grandchildren.
In this small group we will:
- Support and pray for one another
- Learn and incorporate proven and successful tools for training and building our family
- Receive mentoring for both marriage and parenting
- Learn from our success as well as our failures
- Challenge each other
- Learn to cast a godly vision for your family
- Be set on a path to become great and godly parents/spouses
- Discover your family’s place in His Kingdom
We meet every first and third Monday evenings from 7-9pm in the prayer room at ALCC. Let’s grow godly families together!
–Pastor Troy and Becky Bramblet